Expeience that counts
Offshore Fit Outs
Oakford Shipwrights has built up a list of reliable suppliers enabling us to source suitable materials quickly and easily for any project. Projects are completed over several months, working in stages around our clients’ staff and their production requirements, to cause as few interruptions as possible. Our clients have been extremely satisfied with the results and the quality of workmanship.
Oakford Shipwrights is a multifaceted organisation supplying and servicing the Australian offshore oil and gas exploration and production industry.
Past clients of projects completed by Oakford Shipwrights include Woodside Energy, Attwood, Quadrant Energy, Chevron, Bibby Maritime, Svitzer, Santos, Go Marine, BHP, Pindari, Rio Tinto and TOLL energy marine.
Services provided include:
- Bunk curtains
- Control room consoles
- Office furniture
- All custom cabinets
- Carpets/ vinyl / tiling
- Epoxy flooring
- Ensuite refurbishments
- Stainless steel galley equipment and benches
- Phone booths
- FR doors and bulkheads
- Insulation and sound proofing
- Laboratory benches
- Complete accommodation refit on the Cossack Pioneer, a vessel located off the coast of Karratha Western Australia.
- Complete control room upgrade on the North Rankin Alpha platform, for the Angel project.
- Office and cabin refits on the North Rankin Alpha Platform.
- Complete control room refurbishment on Goodwyn Alpha Platform.
- Reposition of bulkheads and bathroom repairs on the Stag Platform.
- Epoxy flooring and resurfacing to wet units, vinyl flooring repairs to control room on the Ningaloo Vision FPSO.
- Smoking room / office conversion on the Ningaloo Vision FPSO.
- Accommodation reconfigurations on Barrow Island on Bibby Renaissance.
- Epoxy flooring on-board the vessel – Go Lasath.
- Epoxy flooring repairs on the Attwood Osprey.
- Re-tile wet units on the Attwood Osprey.
- Office refit on the Okha FPSO.
- Office refit on the Goodwyn Alpha Platform.
- Accommodation – cabin reconfigurations. on board the Ningaloo Vision FPSO.
- Epoxy flooring on board Svitzer tug-boat.
- Office refit on the North Rankin Complex platform.
- Supplied deck head panels, installation and laboratory benches to the Wheatstone platform.
- Full cabin upgrades on the Angel platform including epoxy flooring in ensuites
Oakford Shipwrights places a focus on designing custom bespoke refit solutions for our clients. We take the time to understand the requirements of each project in order to deliver excellent quality and functionality.
If your vessel has been damaged and needs repairs, Oakford Shipwrights offer a complete spectrum of repairs and guarantee our workmanship.
We engaged Oakford Shipwrights to undertake repairs to our offshore vessel. The project was by no means easy and we have to commend Kiamon and Allan for their professionalism and attention to detail.
We would have no hesitation in recommending Oakford shipwrights,